Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Error when launching player to bounce pad from player launcher [Fixed βœ…]

11 months ago

Whenever I try to launch myself from the player launcher to a bounce pad, it crashes my game with a "non-recoverable error":

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_nth_tick(1)
real number expected got nil.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_target'
RenaiTransportation/script/players/on_tick.lua:13: in function 'handle_players'
RenaiTransportation/script/event/on_tick.lua:6: in function <RenaiTransportation/script/event/on_tick.lua:5>

I first got this playing with mods, but then I tested it alone without any other mods enabled, and the problem persisted. the crash happens the moment that the character hits the bounce pad. I just tested it and it seems to happen both with the regular bounce pad and the directional bounce pad. I have not tested any of the others

11 months ago

The mod Renai Transportation (1.2.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_nth_tick(1)
real number expected got nil.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_target'
RenaiTransportation/script/players/on_tick.lua:13: in function 'handle_players'
RenaiTransportation/script/event/on_tick.lua:6: in function <RenaiTransportation/script/event/on_tick.lua:5>

also have this issue

11 months ago

Got it working in 1.2.2, I missed an adjustment with the new way I'm handling flying stuff. Give it a shot and let me know if it works

New response