Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b [1.2.1] Error while changing the throw distance of inserter( press F) after CTRL+X "cut" [tis a mystery πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ]

11 months ago

As the title suggest, i was able to reproduce consistently the error shown here :
https://ibb.co/kKnc3fW

It happened in a game that has Nullius mods and other mods too, so i made this save game in case :
https://easyupload.io/kzezn9

I known it says 1.2.0 on the screenshot, but when typing this message i realized you updated the mod some hours ago, so i tried with 1.2.1, on a non-modded map ( with just Renai Transportation) And the same thing occured :

Step to reproduce :
Use the hotkey CTRL+X in order to "cut" the inserter located on the right of the player.
if you don't press any key, you now have a green preview of the inserter following the cursor, as for "paste".In this particular stage, pressing F will cause the error.

And also , if you just do CTRL+X, and then clear cursor, do other thing then CTRL+V and it is the thrower inserter that is ready to be pasted . Then pressing F as to change the throw distance of the green preview, will cause the error.

To make the mall on the left side i tried to place the throwers with their range already set. Some time i missclick and boom :/. My other way to do is using picker dollies mod, to move the thrower after i set their range, to try and reduce the spill over but it's not always possible x)

Still a super fun mod i recommend !!!

11 months ago

I played around with this a lot but still couldn't find why it was happening or what the difference was with cut vs just holding the item. Copy seems to cause the same issue, but using Q to add thrower to the cursor is fine for some reason. Unfortunately for now I have to suggest just not doing it lmao. If I figure it out one day I'll be sure to let you know

11 months ago

I have been following your advice of not doing the thing, and the error didn't show up again :)
If i find some other thing that can help tracking down the issue i will report

New response