Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b [1.2.0] Crashing on_pre_surface_deleted [Fixed βœ…]

11 months ago

108.448 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 112680239: The mod Renai Transportation (1.2.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_pre_surface_deleted (ID 65)
real number expected got nil.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_surface'
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:454: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:452>

11 months ago

I have a save file from a few seconds before the error, it happens consistently shortly after loading in

11 months ago

That's probably from the switch from the previous projectile tracking to the current one. I think I just forgot to update that part of the code to accommodate for it. If you can send me the save file I can try a fix for it, it look easy

11 months ago

It's an SE run, so the file is about 300MB. Where would be a good place to send it?

11 months ago

whatever is good for you m80. I personally use https://wormhole.app/ or google drive

11 months ago

yeah looks like it's exactly what I thought it was, try the new version and see if it works. didnt crash for me

11 months ago

Seems good, doesn't crash for me anymore

New response