Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b [1.2.0] Potential conflict with Light Artillery [Fixed βœ…]

11 months ago

Just updated my game to 1.2.0, got the following error message:

Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "derpy-cluster-artillery-ammo-projectileFromRenairTransportationPrimed" (stream): Value must be a dictionary in property tree at ROOT.stream.derpy-cluster-artillery-ammo-projectileFromRenairTransportationPrimed.initial_action[0]

Among my mods is the Light Artillery mod, which disabling lets me load the latest version.

11 months ago

Maybe it's set up differently than what my code scans for for projectile effects. Is it this mod you're talking about?
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/lightArtillery

11 months ago

I seem to have a similar error from rampant arsenal for incendiary artillery ammunition since the last update. I'm assuming they're related

11 months ago

Looks like the problem was I didn't consider a projectile could have more than 1 effect. Should be good now though, I could load light artillery and rampant without crash

New response