Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Request For Feature [Fixed βœ…]

1 year, 12 days ago

Make ejector hatches able to connect to circuit network for enable/disable conditions please!!

A problem I noticed with thrower arms and ejector hatches is that if a large amount of them are all throwing to one belt, it will overload the belt because they can't account for the space avail on the belt by the time the item actually lands, resulting in a spillage. I found a way to get around this by using enable/disable of the throwing arms when the belt at the end is full. (Only works if output is less than belt throughput.) However this solution does not work for ejector hatches as you cannot connect them to circuit network for enable/disable.

1 year, 9 days ago

That's weird because the ejector hatch is just an inserter with an invisible arm so I thought it was able to connect to circuit wires. I'll have to see why that would be.

1 year, 9 days ago

oh yeah and apparently ejector hatches dont have adjustable throw distance either, its 20 blocks take it or leave it

1 year, 9 days ago

Actually that part was intentional because I figured if people could adjust it they would long chains of assemblers lined up next to each other directly ejecting into the one next to it which just seems kind of boring lmao

11 months ago

Fixed the circuit connection in the new version, sorry for the delay

New response