Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g DoshDoshington feature [πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯]

1 year, 1 month ago

A short just released from the Factorio YouTuber: DoshDoshington featuring Renai Transportation. I wonder if this is a preview of a bigger video?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c6NshiZ3KTw

Quite the coincidence for me really, I just returned to Factorio due to his videos, installed this mod again and he suddenly began playing with it.

1 year, 1 month ago

Haha yes I've seen that clip. He had a poll on his Patreon page for what mod he should try and mine somehow was voted for so yeah maybe full vid soon? I hope my mod can survive all the jank he'll probably throw at it without crashing 😬

If you're just getting back into the game he's done a few videos on some of the fancier mods to check out

1 year, 1 month ago
1 year, 1 month ago

Haha yes I've seen that clip. He had a poll on his Patreon page for what mod he should try and mine somehow was voted for so yeah maybe full vid soon? I hope my mod can survive all the jank he'll probably throw at it without crashing 😬

If you're just getting back into the game he's done a few videos on some of the fancier mods to check out

Also, he requested a change be made to the mod. This is what it says in his pinned comment below the video:

And on the off-chance the mod author sees this.
Change the primer thrower inserters. I wanted to used them exclusively to defend my walls but they do about 100x more damage to your walls than the biters because they're allowed to throw way too close to itself. Also things like cannon shells do no damage and explosive cannon shells do half damage because there's no contact damage, only explosive when it's thrown.

(I'm used to working with a lot of Minecraft modders and that's taught me how important it is to report bugs and feature requests to the mod authors.)

1 year, 1 month ago

I only tried primer throwers using Rockets but not Shells. Didn't even know that shells were useless with it.
I guess the best interaction it could have is for it to fire towards enemies when it lands. Kinda like spawning an invisible mini tank that fires the shell and immediately disappearing.
I'm not sure what a Cannon Shell actually is but if it's just a big o'le bullet, then the impact on the floor would hit the primer to fire the shot.

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

I left a comment on his video about it but the reason those don't work on the primer inserter is probably that I didn't copy all the effects of those items to the primed projectile trigger. They're all generated dynamically so that modded grenades and such will work so I must not have set it up correctly lmao

New response