Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g "disabled by script"

1 year, 6 months ago

So everthing was going fine, Im using thrower inserters to transport ammunition to defences...

I was expanding my defences - using bounce pads to throw the ammo to a new mining base
When suddenly i realise that the lines are all empty...

ALL the thrower inserters are refusing to throw ANY new Ammo tow the line.. saying they are "disabled by script"
Now ive heard that this happens via a mod script... but the system was working before. So why on earth is it refusing to throw to a conveyer? Ive even tried replacing the landing point with a container to no avail

1 year, 6 months ago

ok so that was weird - i removed and replaced a bounce pad and one of them started working again... the only other thing thats changed is a container in the landing zone? what on earth is going on? Is their a limit?

1 year, 6 months ago

It's hard to say without more info but yeah there are some limits you might be running into. If the destination is full it won't throw items and say 'disabled by script'. If you have some way of changing the inserters target position like bobs adjustable inserters it could mess up the overflow prevention code. If you can upload your world file somewhere I can download I can take a closer look to see what might be happening

New response