Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b ZIpline Terminal Crash [Fixed βœ…]

1 year, 7 months ago

Error happens when clicking a terminal with left click (Programmable Zipline Controller is equipped)

Error data:

The mod Renai Transportation (1.1.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::RTClick (ID 176)
RenaiTransportation/script/GUIs.lua:79: attempt to index field 'preferences' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/script/GUIs.lua:79: in function 'ShowZiplineTerminalGUI'
RenaiTransportation/script/event/click.lua:108: in function <RenaiTransportation/script/event/click.lua:3>

1 year, 7 months ago

I fixed this by changing line 79

if (PlayerProperties.preferences.ZiplineTerminalPreview == nil or PlayerProperties.preferences.ZiplineTerminalPreview == "camera") then

to:

if (PlayerProperties.preferences == nil or PlayerProperties.preferences.ZiplineTerminalPreview == nil or PlayerProperties.preferences.ZiplineTerminalPreview == "camera") then

If also somebody doesn't want to wait for update

1 year, 6 months ago

Thank you kind sir

1 year, 6 months ago

Looks like when making the new system for the zipline terminals I missed creating the 'preferences' for new players on a new save. I'll put your fix in and some other fixes to hopefully fix the source of the issue

New response