Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Splitting bounce pads [Unlikely but who knows πŸ€”]

2 years ago

I’m having a ton of fun with this mod. Is there any chance you could add a bounce pad that acts as a splitter?
That could either be a 1x2 pad analogous to an actual splitter, or a 1x1 pad like the directional filtered one, but without the filter.
:D

2 years ago

Hey, glad to hear you're enjoying it so much πŸ˜€. A bounce pad that switches directions each time an item comes by is definitely possible, but the trouble would come in when the overflow prevention code tries to find the destination for a throw. If the throw path bounces through a splitting bounce pad then there's no way to know which way the item will bounce when it actually gets there, so the tracking might get stuck

2 years ago

Yeah.. that's a good point I didn't really think through how it might function internally. :( But that's ok, it's still a fun mod and regular splitters work just fine :p

New response