Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g nullius [Compatibility added by author✅]

2 years ago

MOD incompatible : nullius

2 years ago

When I tried the game runs fine without crashing. Do you have a screenshot of the error or of what makes it incompatible?

2 years ago

The game runs normally without error,I mean,The function of mod is incomplete,Thrower inserters cannot press the F key to switch the distance,Only use the maximum distance of 15tiles。And there's no hatch,I can't throw things into the box。 other “train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines” unavailable

2 years ago

I see, that's really weird. I'm guessing nullius must change/disable a lot of things since it's such a big overhaul mod. If that's the case then I have no idea how I could fix it on my end

2 years ago

(┬_┬) Thank you for your prompt reply.
This is a very interesting mod. Although I haven't experienced all the functions, it still brings me a lot of fun.
I have reported the situation to the author of nullius,he expect to port it at some point.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I see. By "port" it I guess that means he has to specifically add the compatibility to nullius, so we'll just have to see what happens. I'll check out your post over there too. Glad to hear you're still enjoying the mod 😀

2 years ago

Hey, Nullius author is already compatible with your mod,Although there is still a small problem, I am very happy.

2 years ago

Fantastic 👌

New response