Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Character Inv size [Fixed βœ…]

2 years ago

Hi.
I just tried the zipline in Factorio and noticed that every time I leave it, a large part of my inventory is gone. I use the mod Infinity Invo to increase my inventory when needed. It seems like your mod resets the inventory size every time I hop on a power cable. It would be great if you could change that.

2 years ago

Oh, and all blueprints, blueprint books, and upgrade planners will be kicked out of the hotbar.

2 years ago

Interesting, when the character hops on the zipline I replace them with a copy that is immune to collision so they aren't hit by trains and cars while ziplining. I guess that copy has normal inventory size, I wonder if there's a way to make it larger. I'll have to see what I can do about that and the blueprint thing

2 years ago

ok^^

2 years ago

Inventory size and blueprints should be better now, I looked at how it was handled in another mod and basically copied it. Let me know if it works for you too

New response