Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Distance-changing pad, circuit-controlled pad [One day📅]

2 years ago

Would it be possible to add a pad that you can use the interact button to change how far it bounced? It would be really useful for navigating tight spaces, and maybe it could have a higher max bounce distance than just the vanilla ones. Also, a circuit-controlled bounce pad that changed bounce direction/distance based on inputs would be cool.

2 years ago

I tried to make a circuit controlled bounce pad once but I couldn't get the range change to happen simultaneously with the circuit network so I forgot about it. Having a manually adjustable one could be simple to do, the question then would be whether that's good gameplay. Factorio is all about the logistic puzzles but if you had the adjustable bounce pad you could bounce items from anywhere to anywhere else very easily. But then again I already made the thrower inserters so maybe we're past that point already 😅. Maybe when I have more time I'll give the manually adjustable bounce pads a shot

2 years ago

Cool, thanks for responding!

New response