Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i LTN [Very Unlikely❌]

2 years ago

This mod seems very interesting and fun, but the train jumps being incompatable with LTN seriously limits the usefulness of it. Please find some way to make them work with LTN.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It's not impossible but it would require changes to both this mod and LTN to specifically work together, in fact I think it would take more work on the LTN end than mine. But we'll see, it's worth trying to ask the person who makes LTN to see what they think is doable. I'll make a post over there

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It looks like someone asked before and the guy who makes LTN doesn't want to add support for mods that do weird stuff with trains
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=91039&p=519355

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for trying at least. One of these days I'm going to have to shut myself in a closet and figure out the factorio mod system. 35 years of programming in various languages and lua/factorio has so far been inpenetrable for me. =(

New response