Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b New "integration" for space and items flying forever [Probably fine βœ…]

2 years ago

So when the update line

Changes:
- Added Space Exploration "Integration" where items thrown in space don't arc as if affected by gravity. Strictly speaking, if the surface the thrower is on has " Orbit", " Field", or " Belt" in it, the antigravity throw will occur. I've never actually played Space Exploration buy from what I could find in creative mode, these areas are considered "in space".

Was added, items don't drop into chute anymore and instead flies off forever. Do they eventually land somewhere? Stops at all? Does it infinitely generate the map as they fly on? Cause that could be bad.

2 years ago

It throws it out 1000 tiles and then it disappears which is like 30 chunks, maybe I'll add a "tall hatch" that points sideways and can catch them at some point. I don't know if they load chunks as they fly but even if it does it's not that far so I don't think it's a big problem. According to the wiki an artillery cannon can shoot 560 tiles when aiming manually.

1 year, 3 months ago

That's a feature that I did not really expect, but makes total sense. I must admit I just found it very funny even though it breaks what I wanted to do :) Great mod

New response