Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Can't adjust inserter throw range [Investigating🔍]

2 years ago

Can't find any research in the tree that would let me do that. I'm using Bob's adjustable inserters if that matters.

2 years ago

Do you have the setting turned off for the throwers by any chance? I'm not sure why else it would be missing. Is this an existing save you added the mod to?

1 year, 11 months ago

I have the same problem. I can go near those and press F all i want (i checked if it is the right key) and nothing happens.
Now i have cargo ships installed at the same time and both mods are listed on the thrower inserter. could that be the problem?

1 year, 11 months ago

I've definitely been able to adjust thrower range with cargo ships installed before but who knows if something has changed. Can you post your save file on Google drive or something where I can take a look at?

1 year, 4 months ago

Got the same problem after I installed AAI I think, here's a save file right next to a freshly crafted thrower inserter:
https://files.catbox.moe/f2e4yt.zip

4 months ago

I have the same problem; the research to use F is missing. Has anyone found the fix?

4 months ago

@Vastined I know it's been like a year but I forgot about checking that out lol. I finally did though and the range adjusting tech was not researched so you wouldn't be able to adjust the thrower. Do you happen to remember if you checked for the research?

@AnotherNeko Do you think you could upload your save somewhere for me to look at? I promise it won't take 11 months to check 😅

New response