Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Crash in event_triggered [Probably Fixed βœ…]

2 years ago

Hey, I'm getting a nil pointer in effect_triggered.lua line 184. I was putting hatches on assembling machines and doing some cut and pasting at the time, though I'm not 100% sure that's the cause. It happened twice within half an hour. Let me know if there's any other information I can give.

The mod Renai Transportation (0.7.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_script_trigger_effect (ID 151)
RenaiTransportation/script/event/effect_triggered.lua:184: attempt to index field 'source_entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/script/event/effect_triggered.lua:184: in function <RenaiTransportation/script/event/effect_triggered.lua:1>

2 years ago

It seems to be from the somewhat unfinished overflow prevention code. Can you go into mod settings and turn off the Experimental Overflow Prevention checkbox and see if that helps?

2 years ago

Oh, thanks. I've turned it off and will keep an eye on it. All good so far.

2 years ago

I know it's been like 2 weeks but I've since improved the overflow prevention code to be more stable if you want to try it again. Otherwise just leaving it off is the best bet

New response