Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Unmanned Zipline Trolley [Probably Fixed βœ…]

3 years ago

I started hosting a game with this mod, and one of the members that joined managed to get a Zipline Trolley that isn't attached to himself. I wasn't watching at the time, but he was playing around with Directed Bounce Pads and Player Launchers at the same time as this happened. The other player is now not online, and his Zipline Trolley is still sitting where it was before, with no players in it. The Trolley was still using electricity from my still-young base, so I redid the area around it; the Trolley now is complaining of no power as it sits between my smelters and my bus, still clacking away when I get near it. Using up-to-date version of this mod for Factorio 1.1.

3 years ago

Messing around with and mixing all those things together is bound to cause some weirdness, I doubt I can identify exactly what caused it but I'll see what can be done to clear "unmanned" ziplines from the map

3 years ago

wonderful. thank you :)

2 years ago

Hey, sorry for the delay. I was never able to recreate whatever situation caused the zipline to stick around, but I added a check every 5 seconds that removes zipline parts that are not owned by a player. If you've still got the map, let me know if it works out for you

2 years ago

sorry for the even later reply. Yes, it seems that did the trick. Thank you ^^

New response