Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Not really a bug, but half-landed trains do odd things when jumping again [Continuous Improvement πŸ› ]

3 years ago

Trains starting a second jump before fully landed leads to some really funky behavior: Trains breaking up, partially going backwards and creating invisible locomotives.

I keep laughing out loud while playing around with this mod. I'm still not sure if I can get it to work reliably but I'm having an absolute blast :D
Video: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/mbeqcm/renai_transportation_violation_of_momentum/

3 years ago

I remember fixing up chained jumps in the past (where the lead jumps again before the tail wagons land) and it worked well with regular ramps, but I think that was before I added magnet ramps. Maybe there's a bit of different behavior there because of that, I'll have to take a look

New response