Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Crash Game crashes when Train destroys target station (?) [Fixed βœ…]

3 years ago

...at least that's what I think happened here: https://imgur.com/a/7wh5gDV

We talked on reddit yesterday. As I mentioned there, I'm using other train mods - LTN and "Do robots build automatic trains" - but I'm pretty sure that at least LTN wasn't doing anything here.
Apparently this is the only crash report that I saved out of 3 crashes (though I'm pretty sure at least one of them had to do with a train bounce pad, which I realize is more for the lolz :D).
I'll test some more and let you know if I get more crashes.

3 years ago

I think I figured out why this one was happening and fixed it for the next version. At least I was able to stop it from happening when trying to recreate it. Once I finish up Vehicle Wagon 2 compatibility I'll upload it. I'm also bumping up the recharge rate of the magnet ramp from 4MW to 40MW like what you recommended. At that speed even a buffer for a full 100 tile range jump recharges in like half a second

New response