Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b crashing when using magnetic train ramps [Fixed βœ…]

3 years ago

thanks for any help in advance . when using the magnetic train ramps every time a train hits it the game crashes only way i can get it to work is set the jump distance to between 4-8 tiles and have the train station before about 25 car lengths away all other distances make the game crash with this error code

The mod Renai Transportation (0.6.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_entity_damaged (ID 98)
Given entity doesn't exist anymore.
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/script/event/entity_damaged.lua:211: in function <RenaiTransportation/script/event/entity_damaged.lua:1>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'draw_animation'
RenaiTransportation/script/event/entity_damaged.lua:211: in function <RenaiTransportation/script/event/entity_damaged.lua:1>

thanks for the AWESOME mod the regular ramps work great just a few spots in my factory i would like precise landing with out having to have extra track or station before to slow it down. would be nice if it where possible to give certain rails speed limits to ease high traffic intersections to avoid less complete stopping

3 years ago

after playing around with it more I have noticed it will work as long as i dont move with spidertron or place any thing within a 100 by 100 tile square from the end of the landing zone. if something is placed within said square it causes the magnets to disappear like you never selected a landing target

3 years ago

The error will tell me what part of the code to look at for the problem, but unfortunately the code I have is different because it says the version you have is 0.6.4 while the newest one is 0.6.13. Could you help me out by updating the mod and causing the crash again for a new report? I don't recognize that error but it's possible that I somehow fixed the problem in the newer version by chance

3 years ago

I have done as suggested and, updated the mod now it's working great. sorry to post about something with out having the latest version

3 years ago

lol no problem, glad it worked out and that you're having fun πŸ˜ƒ

New response