Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Yanker Inserters [Added Ejector Hatch✅]

3 years ago

Basically the opposite of thower inserters. Instead of chucking items it yanks them toward the inserter from 15 tiles away and the places it into the machine. I don't have too many ideas of how this would make sense. Maybe you could make it look like a magnet? Or maybe some kind of suction, like the wind blowing it from a spot to the inserter. And then with this of course you can combine them into a yanker-thrower inserter. This would basically be the same as the bounce pad though, unless you've been using it with bobs adjustable inserters like me, which then It'd be able to change the direction. Thoughts?

3 years ago

It's a cool idea, although the only unique use of I can think of is if the machine/chest you want to take things from is surrounded on all sides and there's no space for a regular inserter. I find some of the best creations start with a fun idea with useful features added in

3 years ago

Could be like another version of the Hatch but instead of catching stuff it would be more like opening a window on a Space Ship.
So basically a Pneumatic Chute into open air. =P

3 years ago

First thought how I could use this mod was to fill Nuclear Reactors surrounded on all sides (for max neighbour bonus), buutttt realised there was no way to pull-out the used fuel cells. So +1 from me. ^_^

New response