Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Game crash [Maybe fixed βœ…]

3 years ago

Hi, got this whilst playing a multiplayer game:

4254.612 Error MainLoop.cpp:1207: Exception at tick 18358976: The mod Renai Transportation (0.6.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::RTClick (ID 167)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:2163: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:2124>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__RenaiTransportation
/control.lua:2163: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:2124>
4254.612 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Renai Transportation (0.6.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::RTClick (ID 167)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:2163: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:2124>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__RenaiTransportation
/control.lua:2163: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:2124>"
4254.612 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:772: updateTick(18358976) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
4254.612 Quitting: multiplayer error.

Other mods in use:

beautiful_bridge_railway 0.18.1
Dectorio 0.10.9
flib 0.4.1
RenaiTransportation 0.6.0
Squeak Through 1.8.0

3 years ago

It's hard to tell the cause without context, but I was able to fix up a few things and upload a new version based on your report so hopefully it works better πŸ˜€. Essentially there were issues if the magnet ramp was destroyed before you confirmed it's range

3 years ago

Hi Kiplacon,

If I'm honest I'm not really too sure what we were doing at the time - other than placing ramps (so we may well have destroyed a ramp before confirming it's range)

Thanks very much for having a look and making a fix - I'll make sure to let you know (with context) if it happens again.

New response