Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_script_trigger_effect [Hmmm🤔]

3 years ago

I'm not entirely sure what caused this, but apparently there was lot of talk on my server about someone using a bouncepad with a spidertron or something and they got shot off to infinity and couldn't slow down. But I don't know if that was related or not. Either way, this mod is amazing, hope this error report helps you figure it out.

15721.637 Error MainLoop.cpp:1207: Exception at tick 912060: The mod Renai Transportation (0.5.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_script_trigger_effect (ID 150)
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:733: attempt to index field 'source_entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:733: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:636>
15721.637 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Renai Transportation (0.5.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_script_trigger_effect (ID 150)
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:733: attempt to index field 'source_entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:733: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:636>"

3 years ago

One player said it was something about the bouncy pads, possibly a player entering a vehicle while flying through the air. I think they keep their momentum?

3 years ago

Sounds like a very specific crash scenario lmao, but yeah switching between vehicles/launchers/ziplines/airborne trains etc. in non-standard ways is bound to cause problems somewhere. I'll try some interactions with spidertron but any other info on what exactly happened before the crash is always useful. Thank you for letting me know, and I'm glad to hear you're having fun with the mod 😁

3 years ago

Yeah sorry, that's all the info I have. I'll report more if I find out more. It was second hand info since I'm a server host but I don't play much myself. I didn't see it happen, just told what someone thinks might have caused it.

New response