Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Electric Zipline Trolley: crash while travelling 2 [Semi-fixed βœ…]

3 years ago

There was another crash while traveling between regular big power poles, I think this happens when the controlled character is changed by mods like Space Exploration's Navigation Satellite

Error while running event RenaiTransportation::on_nth_tick(1)
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:868: attempt to index field 'character' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/control.lua:868: in function <RenaiTransportation/control.lua:820>

3 years ago

Interesting, I've never played far into space exploration but yeah if there's ever a case where control over the ziplining character changes i can see how it would crash. Also I'll just reply here since there's two posts, the crash with the power switch is because I completely forgot that was a possibility for connections, I'll have to add a check to make those compatible or ignored

3 years ago

No problem, and thank you for your work! :)

3 years ago

So I changed it so that people can't get onto a zipline if they don't have a character they are controlling, this helps prevent the situation from happening, but doesn't quite fix crashes where you change/disassociate your character while ziplining. I'll have to see how to accomidate that in the future

New response