Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Crash on startup ["Fixed" βœ…]

3 years ago

``` 11.419 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "RTThrower-thrower-inserter" (inserter): Bad insert vector as it isn't in safe distance from the tile edge.

Mods to be disabled:
β€’ RenaiTransportation (0.5.2) ```

I don't think this is supposed to happen, especially since inserter with huge range is one of the points of a mod, right?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

That crash message happens when an inserter's insert position isn't in the "inner half" of the tile. The throwers don't inserter exactly in the middle of a tile, but I know they're not that far off that it works crash. Do you have any mods installed that might adjust the drop positions of inserters?

3 years ago

No, but from what I saw your mod makes thrower variants for modded inserters
maybe it tried to make throwing inserter out of some extremely long inserter
I did actually launch the game after changing modded thrower inserter setting(had to change it's default state)
I think it was that Lob inserter mod, that calls itself a fork of yours, which I installed before I tried this mod

3 years ago

Yeah the creator of Lob made a post in the discussion tab here. It's like the straight-edge professionally made version of this mod πŸ˜…. Since it already throws things, I'll just add something that just won't make a thrower variant of the lobbing inserter

3 years ago

Actually I just tried and it loads fine for me with it on so it must be another mod causing the issue.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'll check which mods else could break it on my side then

E: Oh, no, just tried launching the game and got same error with only lob and renai
E2: Ok, this is my problem, I have outdated Lob, sorry for inconvinience

3 years ago

I see this as an absolute win

New response