Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Silly Request: Make thrown grenades (straight from throwers) explode! [Added βœ…]

3 years ago

It would be kinda cool if there was an option for thrown grenades/poision capsules/slowdown capsules to just explode on landing, as silly as it would be. Such a thing could be combined with AAI's biter detection buildings to create a janky 'turret' of sorts.

I know this is probably out of scope but I wanted to mention the idea atleast. :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm all for janky turrets πŸ˜†. Wouldn't the primer bounce pad already let you do that? Or do you mean an inserter that can prime and throw those kinds of items by itself without having to use the primer pad?

3 years ago

I didn't even realize the primer pad was a thing, I am blind.
But yes, being able to just prime it from the inserter itself would look more cleaner for some setups I suppose, plus doesn't the long thrower inserter throw things further than a bounce pad can 'bounce' things? XD

3 years ago

When a primable thing lands on the primer pad, it gets a range boost to 40 tiles. There's still an argument to be made for a primer inserter though, I'll INVESTIGATE when I have time πŸ”πŸ§

New response