Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g BUG [Unknown solution❌]

3 years ago

A bug is generated when this mod is started
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bobinserters(Bob's Adjustable Inserters)

bug 1
Place the claw horizontally (the exit must first be left), feed the material from the side, and the bob changes the exit direction (up or down), the output speed is abnormal.
bug 2
Put the claws upright (exit upwards), normal when going in and out, but when using bob to change the angle of the exit, the speed is abnormal (can't describe the problem for you correctly, please test the claws are placed vertically above and below the conveyor belt, you can see The problem is, the premise needs to use bob's claws to change the output angle to trigger the bug)
bug 3
Use this mod box to test with bug 1 method, the box is caught to another box, the speed is very fast
bug4
For example, after the bug3 box is full, it still continues to grab and throw it to another box. The ground is full of objects and cannot be counted correctly.

3 years ago

It's not really a bug, I didn't design the throwers to have their pickup and throw locations changed, so when using Bob's Adjustable Inserter to move the arm closer to or past it's throwing point, it will naturally act weird and very fast like you said in bug 3. I don't really know a good way to change it so it acts more natural. Any suggestions?

3 years ago

I like your mod very much, although there are bugs in the bob mod
But it also happens to be able to use this bug to play some different gameplay.

3 years ago

Thank you, I am happy you're having fun with my mod 😁

3 years ago

What about adding an animation for the throw, like the elbow swings a little bit. An artificial delay would help bring it more in line with the throw speed you intended when using bob inserters.

3 years ago

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that coding wise. If you know how have any suggestions I'm down to try it

New response