Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Train 'bridges' are AWESOME! [:Pogslide:βž‘πŸΈπŸ˜ƒ]

3 years ago

I saw the train 'bridge' alternative and i HAD to do a video showcasing it!

https://youtu.be/v5SB9uabXlo

Best MOD EVER!!!!

NO idea why my arty train crashed and burnt, but Now i really wanna make a base with trians jumping OVER my bus!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Nice video man I'm glad you're enjoying it 😎. btw you don't have to chain player launchers like that because players will bounce automatically off the bounce pads and directed bounce pads just like items.

It's the very first release for the train ramp so I'm sure there's some bugs I gotta work out, my best guess for what happened to your artillery train was that you had so many hooked together that eventually one wagon was too slow to hook back up with the others upon landing, unfortunately because of how Factorio works that means it'll stop immediately to a halt on the rail and then the next wagon after it crashed into it destroying both wagons and the rail and then all following wagons just crashed into the ground because there's no rail anymore.

If you don't mind I'll link your video on the info page, I like how it's thorough but also very concise

3 years ago

Yep please do link the video, but actually on reviewing the footage, i think the train died because the front loco hit a turn in the track or maybe its just coincidence

Yep the train ramps i think i lost about 20 trains setting up this test map.... Bugs are going to be common in new features, but it was still a funny learning experience!

3 years ago

Correct 0.4.1

3 years ago

πŸ‘Œ

3 years ago

In case you still have the map, can you try your long train jump again on v0.4.5? I put in some speed controlling code that should make jumps a lot more successful and I'd just like to know if it works

New response