Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Inserters become very long boi’s when on low power [Fixed ✅]

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The title is quite self explanatory

also add krastorio 2/SE compatibility you little shit ;)

3 years ago

And i just read the known issues......

3 years ago

welp great mod

3 years ago

welp great mod

3 years ago

welp great mod

3 years ago

lmao

3 years ago

btw is it not compatible with those mods? I just tried running the game with those 2 mods and this one and it started up and played without crash

3 years ago

oh i don't mean its incompatible i mean adding new throwers for the new inserters added by krastorio 2

3 years ago

Also just wanted to say that this is a fun and incredibly unique mod

when i first tried this mod i was conflicted because i felt like the inserters where too op but after using them a bit i found out that unlike regular inserters they continue to throw items even when the line is backed up i feel like this adds great balance to the mod making it better for smaller setups rather than just replacing all your belts with the throwers

some suggestions i would like to add is that i think it would be great to have the throwers as their own tech unlock to give them a bit of individuality from the inserters and also a unique sprite for them would be great (don't know how you'd be able to do that though)

overall great mod and hope more people end up trying it

3 years ago

Since your comment I've actually come up with a way to generate thrower variants of each inserter from every mod, it turns out sprites are modular too so I can basically just slap a yellow arm on top of an existing inserter and call it a day lmao. The trouble is coming up with some research flow that makes most sense like you mentioned.

New response