Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Awesome mod and a few suggestions [Primer Pad Implemented βœ…]

3 years ago

Hi, this is glorious. The "thrower inserters" should be called "Yeeter inserters" imo. lol
Another suggestion is that the primer pad should arm landmines too, and maybe even build things like turrets or buildings on landing too.

This mod is very funny and I can imagine it's pretty useful in a fully packed spaghetti base. It's gonna help a lot. Thanks so much. Keep up the great work. <3

3 years ago

idk if renaming the inserters now would mess things up but if I can find a way to make some toggle to swap between regular names and meme names I'll definitely do it πŸ˜‚

I forgot about landmines, but I feel like that would need some kind of AOE "spraying" bounce pad to really be useful otherwise you'd just stack 1000 land mines on top of each other on the same spot lol. But yeah landmines should definitely do something I'll see what I can do

3 years ago

Thank you! <3

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Boom
Press Interact (F) to switch a primer bounce pad to spread mode and back

3 years ago

Wow that 's awesome. Great job, and thanks a lot! ^-^

I just checked it. And found a few issues, I hope I won't make you mad. Just trying to help? ;0-0

The Spreader Primer doesn't work with modded mines. And the new system that makes new throwers for modded inserters has an incompatibility with the Ammo Loader+ mod. This is what the log says:

5.851 Loading mod RenaiTransportation 0.2.5 (data-final-fixes.lua)
5.868 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Failed to load mod "RenaiTransportation": RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:155: attempt to index field 'minable' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:155: in function 'MakeThrowerVariant'
RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:248: in main chunk
5.871 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
6.149 Checksum for core: 1509315770
6.341 Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

Source: default (utility-sprites).
6.779 Initial atlas bitmap size is 4096
6.780 Created atlas bitmap 2048x544 [icon, not-compressed, mipmap, linear-minification, linear-magnification, linear-mip-level]
6.780 Created virtual atlas pages 4096x4096x0
6.817 Texture processor created (2048). GPU accelerated compression Supported: yes, Enabled: yes/yes. Test passed. YCoCgDXT PSNR: 35.83, BC3 PSNR: 33.82
6.880 Parallel Sprite Loader initialized (threads: 1)
7.180 Sprites loaded
7.206 Generated mipmaps (5) for atlas [0] of size 2048x544
7.206 Custom mipmaps uploaded.
7.218 Factorio initialised
7.232 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:155: attempt to index field 'minable' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:155: in function 'MakeThrowerVariant'
RenaiTransportation/data-final-fixes.lua:248: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
β€’ RenaiTransportation (0.2.5)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

No problem man feedback is what helps me fix stuff 😎
The primer bounce pad is currently hard coded to only work for the vanilla landmine. I tried to use a formula that all land mines can be applied to to make primed versions of each but I couldn't get it to work and I figured there weren't many modded land mines anyway so I figured I'd just release the current version while working on it in the meantime. in theory it's easy to do but for some reason factorio isn't cooperating :|

The error with ammo+ probably comes from my new ADAPTIVE thrower generation. Im thinking it has a special inserter that isn't coded like a typical inserter so trying to generate a thrower variant doesn't work. gonna have to pop the hood on ammo loader to see how it works

3 years ago

Thanks! :3

3 years ago

Should be good to go now with ammo+

3 years ago

Thanks a lot! <3

3 years ago

its been a while but i got modded land mines working now, turns out the code wasn't broken I was just dumb and didn't write it right lmao

New response