Rail Logistics Dispatcher

by Viidi

Adds a dispatcher (building) to automate railway logistics based on offers and requests. The mod is optimized for multi-delivery deliveries, has an intuitive interface and is published under a free license.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Trains

g Help on how to use this

1 year, 3 months ago

Does anyone have a guide on how to use this? I've never used LTN so I'm not familiar with stuff like this.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Hi, Thanks for your interest in my mod! There are no instructions. There is a page in informatron and a lot of tooltips. Try to figure it out. After all, the game is about it :)

1 year, 1 month ago

I would also like to learn how to use it, even in the sandbox I have already tried to start the train, but it does not go. There is an offer, there is a request, but the train is standing and does not want to do anything
I spent half an hour in the sandbox, the train never started

1 year, 1 month ago

I would also like to learn how to use it, even in the sandbox I have already tried to start the train, but it does not go. There is an offer, there is a request, but the train is standing and does not want to do anything
I spent half an hour in the sandbox, the train never started

Hello, thanks for your interest in my mod.
Tell me, does the train stop at the depot in automatic mode?

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello, thanks for your interest in my mod.
Tell me, does the train stop at the depot in automatic mode?

very strange, but today I went into the sandbox that I made yesterday - turned on and off the supply station and the train went
So thank you for your help and for the great mod)

New response