RPG System

This mod adds a basic RPG system to the game (XP, level-up and skills)

7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Scalable LVLUp bonuses

5 years ago

Hello, I'm really enjoying this mod, but I think that the bonuses it gives are alittle OP.
I know that I can just set it to make lvlup really hard (e.g. 10000 exp for the first lvlup) but it will make things boring imho.
So my suggestion is to add modifier for the lvlup bonuses, e.g. m=0.5 is +10% running sped, and m=2 is +40% running speed, while default is still m=1 +20%.
It probably can cause rounding errors (with inventory slots etc), but I'm not sure.

Thank you for this cool mod!

5 years ago

Hello, I'm really enjoying this mod, but I think that the bonuses it gives are alittle OP.
I know that I can just set it to make lvlup really hard (e.g. 10000 exp for the first lvlup) but it will make things boring imho.
So my suggestion is to add modifier for the lvlup bonuses, e.g. m=0.5 is +10% running sped, and m=2 is +40% running speed, while default is still m=1 +20%.
It probably can cause rounding errors (with inventory slots etc), but I'm not sure.

Thank you for this cool mod!

Thanks for your feedback, Sepon. I'll release a new version to work on this new game version. I think it can be configurable. Check back soon

New response