Quantum Resource Distribution deprecated

by eliont

Logistic buffer chest will send placed items to ship quantum storage unit if no logistic request set. If logistic request exist and can be fulfilled using stored items, items instead taken from storage and placed in chest inventory. It's make resourse management more like RTS for playing combat-oriented settings/mods. Compatible with multi-surface mods like SE. UPS-friendly.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics Logistic network Circuit network Storage

i not in the logistics network

1 year, 5 months ago

Is there any way to remove the yellow signal sign "not in the logistics network" on the box? thank you.

1 year, 5 months ago

Build roboport. It can work with usual transport bots as usual non-modded chest.
Though really i don't know is there a way to remove such warning from exactly only buffer chest, but leaving icon file itself intact.

1 year, 5 months ago

OK, thank you for your reply. In fact, it does not affect the use. You can consider using other boxes instead of item cache boxes. In addition, I found that the upper limit of items stored is 100K. I want to know how to change the upper limit of items stored?

1 year, 5 months ago

I also found that if the number of items in the cache box exceeds the number that the storage unit can store, it will not be stored. For example, the cache box has 10K and the storage unit has 95K. Is this normal?

1 year, 5 months ago

Yes, it's intended.
Storage cap hardcoded at 99999, but feel free to unpack archive and change it - it easy to find such number, and there are not so much code at all.

1 year, 4 months ago

Excuse me, is it possible to add fluid projects? For reference
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/auto-resource-hacked

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Excuse me, is it possible to add fluid projects? For reference
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/auto-resource-hacked

Idk how, though, but you can barrel (or solidify, another mod) fluids and put them in storage in itemized form.