Quantum Resource Distribution deprecated

by eliont

Logistic buffer chest will send placed items to ship quantum storage unit if no logistic request set. If logistic request exist and can be fulfilled using stored items, items instead taken from storage and placed in chest inventory. It's make resourse management more like RTS for playing combat-oriented settings/mods. Compatible with multi-surface mods like SE. UPS-friendly.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics Logistic network Circuit network Storage

b [Crash]Cannot remove via robot

1 year, 6 months ago

It appears that removing a buffer chest with a robot crashes the game, likely due to robots removing a different way than the player does, from what I recall hearing. That said, placing chests works fine, as does having them get destroyed by biters (didn't test explosions since biters worked fine) - I also tested replacing a storage chest with a buffer chest by bot, and that appears to work. Likewise, oddly enough, replacing a buffer chest with a storage chest works fine, even if removing it does not.

1 year, 6 months ago

Updated.

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

Thanks, I can confirm that the update fixed the problem.

Edit: I've tried my best to break it more, and I can't find any other problems. Thanks for fixing the ones I found, this mod is very useful, thank you for sharing it with us as well.