Power Armor MK3

MK3 and MK4 power armors (bigger grid, larger inventory), also adds various equipment (Night vision MK2, Energy shield MK3, Fusion battery, Singularity...)

Content
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

b βœ”οΈ Industrial Revolution 2 - error on load

2 years ago

After upgrade getting an error: failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'steel-motor' does not exist.
Source: pamk3-pamk3 (recipe)
Playing with Industrial revolution 2 so not sure if that is a conflict. Worked fine before latest update.

snouz β˜†
2 years ago

Hey Hi, I'm looking at it right now, and it seems like the PAMK3 compatibility code for Industrial Revolution predates Industrial Revolution 2. Are you sure it worked before? With IR >2.0 ?

snouz β˜†
2 years ago

This is fixed in 0.4.1 !

2 years ago

Thanks. Confirming that it works.
Yes, it did work prior to 0.4 (was on some version of 0.3 with no issues).

snouz β˜†
2 years ago

It might not be completely balanced, I'm not sure I did a 1:1 translation of recipes, so if anyone wants to fix balance, please do a pull request (compatibility is in this file: https://github.com/emperorjimmy/Power-Armor-MK3/blob/master/data-final-fixes.lua )

2 years ago

Is this supposed to have titanium as ingredient? There is no titanium in IR2.

data.raw.recipe["pamk3-pamk3"].ingredients = {
{"steel-motor", 24},
{"computer-mk3", 4},
{"titanium-chassis-small", 2},
{"titanium-plate-heavy", 120},
{"carbon-plate", 120},
{"sensor", 20},
{"rubber-vulcanised", 32},
{"gyroscope", 1},
}

snouz β˜†
2 years ago

Sorry, forgot to merge my fork with 0.4.1. Mod portal version was ahead of github.

1 year, 8 months ago

Cool to see most of this mod now has compatibility. Currently heavy armor is changed though to cost 400 blue science in IR. I think this can be worked around by disabling, unlocking the tech, and re-enabling the mod for now.

New response