PersonalTeleporter

This mod adds personal Teleaporter to the game. A lot of Thanks to iUltimateLP and his mod SimpleTeleporters for inspiration and for the use of His Code and graphics

Content
10 hours ago
0.13 - 1.1
Transportation

i Personal Teleporter equipment is too expensive to make [ADDED V0.3.5]

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

the teleporter beacon was alright, but the personal teleporter equipment costs way too much to make. Can you maybe cut down the cost a bit? or make it not require (literally) rocket science?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

is it the cost to make equipment or the cost to research?

5 years ago

I haven't paid attention to the research cost, but if i recall correctly, it takes 100 rocket control units to make the equipment. This also requires rocket silo to be researched, which kind of kills its potential practicality.

I would suggest making the research requirements and crafting cost closer to this mod (it hasn't been updated for 0.17)
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Teleportation

5 years ago

Yeah, 100 control units, 50 low density structures, 1 teleporter beacon(which is expensive in itself) and 10 portable fusion reactors. this recipe seems a bit overkill, doesn't it?

5 years ago

yes it is a bit much, but it is something you will only need to make once really. what would you suggest the cost be?

5 years ago

how about 10 control units, 10 low density , 1 teleporter Beacon and 5 portable fusion Reactor.

5 years ago

Seems reasonable. Kind of a shame we can't teleport from one beacon to another without using the personal equipment though.

New response