WHAT IS OFFSHORE P.U.M.P.S.?
This mod started off as a project to sustain my most eco-unfriendly excessive water needs by implementing some Higher Tier Offshore Pumps.
Then at some point i started to get pissed at the fact that i kept breaking the very first law of thermodynamics and decided to implement a way to have my offshore pumps powered up, you simply cannot draw buttloads of water without drawing buttloads of power.
Because the code from the original mod was all stitches and patches and looked like crap i rewrote it from scratch and published this version.
- Five tiers for offshore pumps
- New technology trees for offshore pumps
- Offshore pumps power requirements (optional)
- Ground water pumpjacks to get that water out of the ground (optional)
- Landfill destroys offshore pumps (optional)
Supports Bob's Mods
Native support for Flow Control For Bob's Logistics
Compatible with AAI Industry
Now supported by Artisanal Reskins: Compatibility THANKS TO KIRAZY
ENERGY REQUIREMENTS ARE OPTIONAL!
- Offshore Pump 0 = Max. pumping speed 300/s @600 kW burnable fuel OR @450 kW electric (depending on settings)
- Offshore Pump 1 = Max. pumping speed 1200/s @1200 kW (electric)
- Offshore Pump 2 = Max. pumping speed 2400/s @2000 kW (electric)
- Offshore Pump 3 = Max. pumping speed 3600/s @2800 kW (electric)
- Offshore Pump 4 = Max. pumping speed 4800/s @3600 kW (electric)
GROUND WATER PUMPJACKS:
PUMPJACKS ABOVE TIER 1 ARE AVAILABLE ONLY IF BOB MINING IS INSTALLED!
GROUND WATER PUMPJACKS ALWAYS REQUIRE ELECTRICITY TO OPERATE!
- Ground Water Pumpjack 1 = Max. pumping speed 150/s @300 kW (electric)
- Ground Water Pumpjack 2 = Max. pumping speed 300/s @550 kW (electric)
- Ground Water Pumpjack 3 = Max. pumping speed 450/s @750 kW (electric)
- Ground Water Pumpjack 4 = Max. pumping speed 600/s @1000 kW (electric)
- Ground Water Pumpjack 5 = Max. pumping speed 750/s @1250 kW (electric)
- Bob's ground water is removed from the game to keep the balance (lithia water is NOT removed)
- The vanilla offshore pump (1200/s) is locked behind "Fluid Handling" while the others have their own techs
- Electric offshore pumps can benefit from "Efficiency Modules" on nearby Beacons to lower power consumption
- Electric offshore pumps do not generate pollution
- A setting to choose whether offshore pumps have the highest draw priority over the electric network, or, have the same priority of other devices
- All offshore pumps are blueprintable and upgradable
- Boilers can be placed with 10 water inside to jumpstart power production (INGAME OPTIONS)