WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?
Everyone knows that ionising radiations are harmful, except apparently, for Engineer McBuilder who loves running around with tons of highly radioactive material in his pockets...
WELL LET'S CHANGE THAT!
Supports Bob's Mods
Supports Angel's Mods
Supports Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes
Krastorio 2 users can use /kr-disable-radioactivity to disable krastorio radioactivity system
Compatible with just about anything and UPS friendly
- High radiation exposure causes damage
- Radiation values for items, fluids and resources
- Hazmat suit which provides some shielding from radiation when worn
- Shielded chest which provides complete shielding from any radioactive element contained inside of it
- Shielded tank which provides complete shielding from any radioactive fluids contained inside of it
- Radiation levels and exposure level can be shown on-screen
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The tolerated radiation exposure is less than 0.2 MilliBobs, any exposure from 0.2 MilliBobs and up starts causing damage, the closer you get to a radiation source the higher the exposure, the higher the exposure the higher the damage (formula: object_rad_level*object_amount/distance).
Radiation exposure also has an half-life, meaning that it will persist until the half-life is 0, if there are no radiation sources nearby, for each cycle of the script, the half-life value gets halved (and so is the damage).
Radiation exposure can also be caused by indirect sources including: radioactive elements in containers, on belts, on ground, in assembling machines, in storage tanks and in pipes.
Remember, YOU MUST WEAR your hazmat suit nearby radiation sources or while handling radioactive elements to reduce radiation exposure!