OCs Ammo and Armor

by OC1024

Use molten metals to cast various types of ammunition, craft bio-explosives in the biochamber and some things in the electromagnetic plant. Introduces tungsten ammunition with a bonus range. Five types of armour plating in three tiers. Stronger artillery shells. And more!

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.51K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Combat Armor Manufacturing

g Help pls

a month ago

How I can change another scrap recycling?
Help pls. Coal is great, now I want to change ice to sth another, better if I will know how to write it by myself, but If you want to just made another mod for ice changing I won't complain...

a month ago

The replacement from solid fuel to coal should be optional, and ice should still be in the scrap recycling recipe; if not, that's a bug.
If you want to replace the ice with something else, I could create another small mod. But I would be fine if you do it. I can teach you using my library mod, since it already has all the functions you need. If you are interested, you can contact me via Discord for faster correspondence.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

The replacement from solid fuel to coal should be optional, and ice should still be in the scrap recycling recipe; if not, that's a bug.
If you want to replace the ice with something else, I could create another small mod. But I would be fine if you do it. I can teach you using my library mod, since it already has all the functions you need. If you are interested, you can contact me via Discord for faster correspondence.

oc1024 in discord doesn't work to find channel or user

a month ago

Hm, but that's exactly my username there.
I'm on the https://www.discord.gg/factorio server as well. You should find me there, too.
You can add me as a friend as well.

New response