OCs Ammo and Armor

by OC1024

Use molten metals to cast various types of ammunition, craft bio-explosives in the biochamber and some things in the electromagnetic plant. Introduces tungsten ammunition with a bonus range. Five types of armour plating in three tiers. Stronger artillery shells. And more!

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.51K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Combat Armor Manufacturing

b K2SO Immersire Rifle Magazine

8 months ago

Error in assignID: recipe with name 'casting-kr-imersite-rifle-magazine' does not exist.

Can't use this mod with k2so.
Idk what to cast here but right now for me the recipe for Immersire Rifle Magazine:
1 x Plastic Bar
10 x Lithium Battery
3 x Immersite Crystal
Alternatively i have installed Mosten Plastic mod so its "10 x Molten Plastic... etc"

8 months ago

Thanks for the bug report. I try to fix it with the next small update,
For the next version, there will be a broader debug option so I can see (other) issues more clearly. Thanks for your patience.

8 months ago

0.8.6 - same error, more info.

Error in assignID: recipe with name 'casting-kr-imersite-rifle-magazine' does not exist.
Source: casting-imersite-ammo-tech (technology).

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Okay, could you send me the full log file? I cannot reproduce that error myself; therefore, I need that extra information from others. Thanks in advance.

8 months ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gT55kPMTxlets4AmNiucQjOhEectPCo2/view?usp=sharing

WARNING: Recipe 'kr-imersite-rifle-magazine' not found. Skipping.

Weird bug.

8 months ago

I found the responsible part in my code. It should be fixed with the next small update.

New response