OCs Ammo and Armor

by OC1024

Use molten metals to cast various types of ammunition, craft bio-explosives in the biochamber and some things in the electromagnetic plant. Introduces tungsten ammunition with a bonus range. Five types of armour plating in three tiers. Stronger artillery shells. And more!

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.51K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Combat Armor Manufacturing

b Casting-Railgun-Ammo Not Found

8 months ago

The tech adds a recipe that doesn't exist it seems.
8.417 Error ModManager.cpp:1767: Error in assignID: recipe with name 'casting-railgun-ammo' does not exist.
Source: casting-railgun-ammo-tech (technology).

8 months ago

Sorry for the late reply. Can you tell me your mod settings? Did you change them? Aside from that, that's a solid report. I'll look into that tonight.

8 months ago

Default settings reset from loading error, loaded only this mod and the library.
This mods version is 0.8.3, assets is 0.3.2.

8 months ago

Hiya, just tried 0.8.5 and the recipe still seems to be missing. The tungsten railgun ammo exists so maybe it's an old attempt you changed?

8 months ago

Both the normal and tungsten railgun ammo should be there, normal and foundry recipe. I still have trouble with reproducing this bug, therefore it is very hard to fix it.
For the next version, there will be a broader debug option so that I can better see the exact issue. Thanks for your patients.

8 months ago

Found the issue, it was another mod changing the recipe category so I'm assuming breaking the generator. Its https://mods.factorio.com/mod/em-foundry-expansion.

8 months ago

Great, that would explain why I couldn't reproduce the bug myself with a very clean version. So I recommend that you use my other mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/OCs_foundary_expansion) as it is intended to work in combination. It seems that it has some overlap to that other mod. It is also AAI and K2SO compatible.

New response