OCs Ammo and Armor

by OC1024

Use molten metals to cast various types of ammunition, craft bio-explosives in the biochamber and some things in the electromagnetic plant. Introduces tungsten ammunition with a bonus range. Five types of armour plating in three tiers. Stronger artillery shells. And more!

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.51K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Combat Armor Manufacturing

b Cannot use armor plating with modded armors/tanks

10 months ago

Basically what the title says, I cannot insert armor plates into modded armors/tanks.

10 months ago

Well, this is a remnant from a failed attempt. I'll fix that with the next version.

10 months ago

Thanks! And for the other one too.

8 months ago

So I have not fixed this specifically yet, sorry. I need some more time refining it. The goal is that the explosive armour plating is vehicles-only but the rest is usable for all personal armours and vehicles.

6 months ago

I am interested if you have the same bug with the latest version.

New response