OCs Ammo and Armor

by OC1024

Use molten metals to cast various types of ammunition, craft bio-explosives in the biochamber and some things in the electromagnetic plant. Introduces tungsten ammunition with a bonus range. Five types of armour plating in three tiers. Stronger artillery shells. And more!

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.51K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Combat Armor Manufacturing

b Crash With More Ammo

1 year, 2 months ago

It appears there is an error in the more ammo compatibility script on line 49, saying 'data:raw' when I believe it should be 'data:extend', making the change locally appears to have fixed the crash. My apologies if some part of this is wrong, I am rather new to Factorio modding and lua.

1 year, 2 months ago

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the bug report. I'll give it a look tomorrow.

1 year, 2 months ago

Yeah, np mate, like I said, I got it working locally, just thought I would let you know.

1 year, 1 day ago

모드 불러오기 실패: OCs_ammo_casting/prototypes/compatibilty/More_Ammo.lua:49: attempt to call method 'raw' (a table value)
stack traceback:
OCs_ammo_casting/prototypes/compatibilty/More_Ammo.lua:49: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
OCs_ammo_casting/data-updates.lua:25: in main chunk

New response