Multiple Unit Train Control

Replaces bidirectional trains with ones twice as powerful, to simulate real locomotives driving backwards.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

b Crash when a MU-train is destroyed while riding

2 years ago

5202.360 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 11339802: Мод Multiple Unit Train Control (0.4.11) вызвал неустранимую ошибку.
Пожалуйста, сообщите об этой ошибке автору мода.

Error while running event MultipleUnitTrainControl::on_train_changed_state (ID 24)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Robot256Lib
/script/carriage_replacement.lua:234: in function 'replaceCarriage'
MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:147: in function 'ProcessReplacement'
MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:222: in function 'ProcessTrain'
MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:249: in function <MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:233>
5202.360 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:98: MultiplayerManager failed: "Мод Multiple Unit Train Control (0.4.11) вызвал неустранимую ошибку.
Пожалуйста, сообщите об этой ошибке автору мода.

Error while running event MultipleUnitTrainControl::on_train_changed_state (ID 24)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Robot256Lib
/script/carriage_replacement.lua:234: in function 'replaceCarriage'
MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:147: in function 'ProcessReplacement'
MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:222: in function 'ProcessTrain'
MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:249: in function <MultipleUnitTrainControl/control.lua:233>"
5202.360 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:592: UpdateTick(11339802) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
5212.737 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:210: Quitting multiplayer connection.
5212.737 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:592: UpdateTick(11339802) changing state from(Failed) to(Disconnected)

2 years ago

Thanks for the report. I'm not able to replicate this from basic train collisions. Could you give some more details about what caused the trains to be destroyed? The full log file, which includes the list of other mods installed, would also be helpful.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Sorry for no details, I was doing the report in a hurry. I also forgot to keep the full log =(

The train was destroyed with a horde of biters. I am not sure if I can reproduce this either.

The mod list is quite big, that's true. Neither of mods changes trains or rails, though.
Let's put off this report. If the case repeats, I'll make sure to make a snap of the entire folder and upload it to some file exchange.

Also, thank you for the fast response.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks, that's actually helpful. Hordes of biters have caused problems before. It means one loco was destroyed, and the other was supposed to be downgraded, but there were biters in the way and the "normal" loco could not be created. I should be able to find where in the code it was supposed to check for that and fix it.

2 years ago

Hey there, I checked the code (actually in Robot256Lib) and it didn't make sense. What version of Robot256Lib were you using when the crash happened?

2 years ago

Hey! Sorry for the late answer. I am always using the latest updates, so it must have been 1.0.0

New response