- Added support for Krastorio 2.
- Revert fuel balancing ping-pong because it breaks "Inactivity" schedule conditions, especially at LTN Depots.
- Initial support for Factorio 0.18.
- Fuel balancing now moves odd-numbered items between front and back locomotives, so your last nuclear fuel doesn't get stuck in one spot anymore.
- If for any reason a locomotive is deleted and its replacement cannot be built, or its grid contents cannot be restored, items will be spilled on the ground instead of lost.
- Updated for compatibility with Robot256Lib version 0.1.1.
- MU locomotive items now have the "hidden" flag set so they will not show up as circuit network signals or intermediate products.
- Added support for X-12 Nuclear Locomotives mod (up and coming).
- Moved locomotive replacement code to Robot256Lib.
- Added support for Nuclear Locomotives mod.
- Added compatibility with Bob's Vehicle Equipment via hidden dependency.
- Fixed for 0.17.71. Apparently in the create_entity API they fixed the "orientation=" parameter and broke "direction=" for locomotives.
- Added compatibility with Bigger Slower Trains via hidden dependency.
- Hid optional dependencies that only provide standard MU compatibility features.
- Added support for Industrial Revolution battery-powered locomotive.
- Removed version dependency on "Electric Train". Latest versions of both mods play nice together, please update ET to 0.17.28.
- Changed Electric Trains required version numbers. Presently MUTC only works with ET 0.17.12 and 0.17.13.
- Added support for "Yuoki Industries - Railways".
- Added support for "YIR - Yuoki-Industries-Railroads".
- Added support for "YIR - Americans".
- Added support for "YIR - Uranium Power Trains".
- Fixed crash in 0.17.60 when replacing locomotives since devs fixed the bug that was introduced in 0.17.59.
- Fixed crash in 0.17.59 when replacing locomotives in trains with empty schedules.
- Added "snap_to_train_stop=false" flag to reduce movement during replacement.
- Added setting to adjust console message frequency.
- Fixed crash when unable to create replacement locomotive.
- Added support for Fusion Train.
- Added icon overlay for MU Locomotives so they can be easily distinguished in the signal list.
- Reworked to use functions from OpteraLib.
- Changed MU Locomotive item signals to sort directly after their normal counterpart.
- Fixed some missing dependencies.
- Fixed compatibility with Automatic Train Fuel Stop.
- Added support for Realistic Electric Trains (requires version 0.4.2), including Modular Locomotive.
- Fixed that last_user was not preserved on replacement.
- Added support for Angel's Industries (Crawler Train).
- Added support for Armored Train (Wagon Turrets).
- Changed locomotive replacement to happen only when trains are stopped.
- Fixed that automatic mode was not preserved on replacement.
- Fixed that trains were not upgraded after technology research.
- Added support for Electric Vehicles: Reborn (requires version 0.1.2).
- Added support for 5dim's mod - Trains.
- Fixed changelog formatting.
- Fixed crash on replacement (missed a file that changed in 0.1.9).
- Fixed typo in dependencies by removing unnecessary dependencies.
- Added support for Schall's Armoured Train locomotives.
- Fixed string in French locale (thanks kryshnar!)
- Fixed that equipment state (energy,shield,burner contents) was lost on replacement.
- Disabled build smoke effect when replacing locomotives.
- Added support for Batteries Not Included electric locomotives.
- Fixed crash when saving an existing blueprint while holding an item.
- Added support for Fully Automated Rail Layer (requires FARL >= 3.1.3).
- Overhaul of fuel balancing code to fix lots of potentially wierd behavior, including not starting until you change the Nth Tick setting at least once.
- Fixed player being kicked from locomotive on replacement.
- Added support for Bob's Logistics trains.
- Reworked cloning code for easier mod support.
- Moved cloning to data-updates for compatibility with Bob's and other mods, so that updated properties are included in the clone correctly.
- Changed MU Item sort order to work a little better in the signal selection dialog. Still kind of mess with many mods installed.
- Added MU versions of Electric Train locomotives to the exclude list of the Fuel Train Stop mod.
- Added support for magu5026's Electric Train mod.
- Changed default mode setting to "tech-unlock".
- Added "script_raised_built" and "script_raised_destroy" flags when replacing locomotives, for inter-mod compatibility.
- Removed nerf to reversing_power_modifier because it only applies to single-directional trains, which can never have MU version in them.
- Fixed that blueprint item requests were not preserved on replacement (thanks for the tip, DaveMcW!).
- Fixed that fuel balancing would be disabled after upgrading from an older version of the mod until you change the NthTick setting.
- Fixed crash when selecting just rolling stock with the copy tool.
- Fixed concatenation of localised_description that broke in 0.1.4 by explicitly listing which mods have descriptions and which don't.
- Fixed pipette tool trying to give MU versions.
- Added support for Angel's Addons - Petrochem Train and Smelting Train. (Smelting Locomotive and Smelting Tender cannot pair with each other.)
- Fixed that MU versions were created inside blueprints (thanks for the tip, GotLag!).
- Fixed that deconstruction orders were not preserved on replacement (only works if being deconstructed by the owning force).
- Fixed that equipment grids were not preserved on replacement (only tested with FARL module).
- Added French locale courtesy of @kryshnar.
- Code cleanup.
- Moved important debug messages to localized strings.
- Chagned colors in icon for Wireless MU Control to make it more obviously wireless.
- Fixed some issues relating to multiplayer-safe save/load event handling.
- Fixed formatting in changelog.txt for automatic parsing.
- "Basic MU Control" now can pair locomotives which are separated only by other locomotives.
- Added "Wireless MU Control" mode, which can pair locomotives anywhere in the train. L-W-W-L works now!
- Added support for two technology tiers. Researching tech will not automatically upgrade existing trains because that would potentially destroy moving trains.
- Added icon graphics for the technology courtesy of Train30.
- Rewrite of the locomotive pairing algorithms.
- Moved the mapping of standard and buffed locomotive versions to a dummy technology per Optera's suggestion. Makes adding support for other mods much easier.
- More work towards compatibility with Realistic Electric Trains.
- Made normal/MU entity name mapping autogenerated instead of hard-coded.
- Added proper changelog.
- Fixed that train schedules were not preserved during replacement of a single MU locomotive to a normal locomotive.
- Fixed that locomotive health was not preserved on replacement.
- Initial release. Only supports locomotive pairs placed back-to-back.
- Supports Vanilla and Train & Fuel Overhaul locomotives.