Multiple Unit Train Control

Replaces bidirectional trains with ones twice as powerful, to simulate real locomotives driving backwards.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

b [Fixed] Unrecoverable Lua Error in the latest version with Cargo Ships

5 years ago

Hey, as written in the title when trying to place the second locomotive of a bidirectional train I get this: https://imgur.com/wFLXdXg
I am posting this here since CargoShips hasnt updated in a week and I have not gotten this error with the previous version of this mod. Any help would be appreciated.

5 years ago

Looks like the problem is that I now replace the locomotive in the same event that it is created, instead of the next tick. This is cleaner on my end, but it means Cargo Ships need to handle instantly-deleted entities and script-created entities. I'll submit a pull request to them to fix it.

5 years ago

You work fast! Tips hat

5 years ago

And it just got patched in! Thanks again!

5 years ago

You're welcome! Thanks for reporting it.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Unfortunately that problem still persists with exactly the same error.
Edit: apparently the pull request did not get merged right from what I can tell.

5 years ago

Are you sure the update installed correctly? i just tried with the lates version of mutc and ships from the mod portal and it doesn't crash. Try starting a new game with cheats and see if it still happens.

5 years ago

Just redownloaded the mod directly from here, will give it a try but looking at the code it does not seem like the PR went through.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Reported the wrong file got uploaded to the cargo ships mod. Thanks for the assistance.

New response