Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Conflict with AAI Industry mod

4 years ago

Hello, Dev!
MSI recommends to install Space Exploration mod. Space Exploration recommends (strongly) to install AAI Industry mod. So I did that, but...
AAI Industry adds Burner Laboratory (on start), but removes green circuit recipe at start of the game. So, you can't fix broken lab and complete Laboratory mission without researching. When I researched green circuit and fix broken lab Laboratory technology has been already researched. So I stuck. Laboratory mission won't progress.

I understand that AAI Industry isn't required to your mod. But maybe you can replace green circuits on something else to fix broken lab (copper plate, for example)?

4 years ago

Or maybe add checking the Laboratory technology already researched when broken lab is fixed. Thanks!

4 years ago

Hi redfeek, really the 2 mods are incompatible. I will think of something to solve this

4 years ago

Made compatible

4 years ago

There is similar problem with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/apm_power at this moment i should research electric labs to complete quest but i already did that.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Dear,
for me the problem with lab mission persist, i have done research of electric lab, build one, and researching, but misson is still uncomplete (still it saying "research laboratory").
What i have to do? Thx

3 years ago

Eifel, I think you are running into a separate issue having to do with how the game detects that quest to be complete. Short version, you may need to restart your game. Here is where that is discussed.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Mining-Space-Industries/discussion/5eee837b28bd58000d59c871

3 years ago

theuberninja262, thx, that is correct issue, sry for mistake

3 years ago

No need to apologize. :D Enjoy your game!

New response