Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 15 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

g slow pickup

2 years ago

Hello, thank you for great mod.
I have problem with slow picking up the artifacts. I am using Bobs Enemies and I installed LootChest mod after 100 hours of my game so there is many many artifacts lying on the ground around. Is there any way how to increase pickup rate? It picks up like one artifact per minute...

2 years ago

hi, i work on the mod with hanes.

it needs some kind of save file that can be used to reproduce the issue. the Loot Chest isnt scanning the ground to pick up items. it literally intercepts the dropping of the loot entirely, so that it never makes it to the ground. it's collected and deleted in the same tick.

2 years ago

Hello, save is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1njb524njl4oyng/ab.zip?dl=0

Is there any workaround how to pick up all dropped artifacts?

2 years ago

no there is not really a workaround. do you have the factorio-current.log from some gameplay you can pastebin?

2 years ago

I installed LootChest mod after 100 hours of my game so there is many many artifacts lying on the ground around. Is there any way how to increase pickup rate? It picks up like one artifact per minute...

There are some mods for items-on-ground, like https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SchallPickupTower which work pretty good in that regard. Loot chest is "catching" the loots before it hits the ground, like ptx0 said. So best practice is, to always enable loot-chest from start. :)

2 years ago

oh i totally misread the whole post. 🤦 i thought it had been there from the beginning and over 100hrs only some are slowly picked up while the rest stay.

New response