Linked Chest And Linked Pipe

关联箱+关联管+背包共享区,应该是目前功能最全、最强的关联箱MOD了,更多功能等待你去发现。MOD名称:LinkedChestAndPipe link chest + link pipes + package share area,More features waiting for you to discover PY通关神器,已通关! 详见MOD页面!可能不兼容其它同样以原版关联箱做的关联箱MOD 关联箱交流反馈QQ群:69687181

Content
2 months ago
Logistics Fluids Circuit network Storage Cheats

i Russian translation

6 months ago

Hi, I can help with the translation of the mod into Russian. If you are interested, write.

6 months ago

Thank you.
You can download the latest version and unzip it. The original translation file is in "locale/zh-CN/base.cfg".
Then you can send the translation file to the email: zhaiyuanfangde@gmail.com

6 months ago

ok when I do I'll send it off

6 months ago

I sent the translation to your email

6 months ago

I have received it. It is udated in Version: 1.0.79. Thank you again.
If there is any new translation work in this mod, can I send it directly to your email?

6 months ago

I rarely check my email. Better write to discord dizabeth

6 months ago

I don't have a Discord account. Failed to register a Discord account because the Chinese phone number cannot receive verification methods

6 months ago

Well, then I'll check my mail from time to time

6 months ago

The functions of this MOD are basically complete. There should be no significant changes before factory version 2.0. So, at that time, I may need your help if I continue to update this MOD.

6 months ago

Okay, I'll always be happy to help. If you need help testing a mod, I'm always for it. And I would like to recommend that you make a more detailed guide on its use on the mod page. Some points are not clear to me.

6 months ago

And preferably in English. It's just that basically the whole community is English. And let’s say it’s easier for a Russian person to understand what’s written in English than in Chinese. Maybe it's just my nitpicking, I apologize in advance.

6 months ago

Thank you for your suggestion. I also want to create a more detailed tutorial on the mod details page. I will also provide an English version, which may be very helpful as the number of MOD users increases. This will take some time.

New response