Linked Chest And Linked Pipe

关联箱+关联管+背包共享区,应该是目前功能最全、最强的关联箱MOD了,更多功能等待你去发现。MOD名称:LinkedChestAndPipe link chest + link pipes + package share area,More features waiting for you to discover PY通关神器,已通关! 详见MOD页面!可能不兼容其它同样以原版关联箱做的关联箱MOD 关联箱交流反馈QQ群:69687181

Content
2 months ago
Logistics Fluids Circuit network Storage Cheats

g Auto filter on chest copy

7 months ago

If i copy of blueprint a chest then it immidiately starts with all slots filterd out (all orange so that no items can go inside) and it stops all production with said items. Also it happens to all chests being copied. Also it affects mod Unichest for some reason.

7 months ago

High probability incompatible with other Linked Chest.
You can remove the Unichest, and then see if it will happen

7 months ago

Tried without Unichest - still a problem. I place 1 chest and it has immidiately everything in orange (filtered out). I take out the filter and just use pipette to ghost it and place a copy - everything is immidiately filtered again. Right click on existing chest copies everythhing and clears the filter (becuase it just changes the ID of a chest) but copying blocks all slots.... No linked chest or anything except for your mod,

7 months ago

The 0 ID linked chest will be always filtered. You can use lift top gui to chose the item, then the Chest ID will be changed to other ID.
in other ways the chest ID that less than 10000 will be always filtered too.

7 months ago

so that makes it incompatible with Unichest and Smart linked chest....... Well i guess you shouldn't need them together anyway...

7 months ago

next version will change this. Only the 0 ID linked chest will be filtered.

7 months ago

Thanks!

This thread has been locked.